Welcome to the registration page for the ND2010. Please complete the registration through the ND2010 website http://www.nd2010.org or the wire transfer. If online registration is not available, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com. The online registration system will be closed at 18:00 April 15, 2010.|
Presenting Authors' Registration
All presenting authors either oral or poster presentation(s), including invited speakers, must complete the early registration online or offline (wire transfer) and remit the required registration fee by March 15, 2010 in order to remain on the final program.
* Note that spouse participants do not need to create new user ID of ND2010 website for the online registration. The spouse participants can be registered along with Regular/Student participants in the online registration. Spouse participants need to create a new ID of ND2010 website when using a different credit card.
(by 15 March 2010)
(after 15 March 2010)
Methods of Payment
Full payment before the given deadline is recommended. Confirmation will be sent upon clearance of payment. Receipts will be provided at the on-site registration desk.
Persons paying with credit cards may register online after
Login. Please select either Non-Korean for international participants or Korean for Korean participants of '4. Registration' at My Page menu. VISA, MASTER, AMEX, and JCB can be accepted. Please note that if your credit card is declined or is invalid, an alternate payment must be used to remit fees.
Wire transfer from your bank may be made directly to the account below. All bank charges are to be paid by the registrants. Be sure to verify the registrant's and/or spouse's name(s) when wiring the fee.
After the payment, please fill out the Wire Transfer Registration Form and send this by email to the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the scanned receipt of your wire transfer or documents that we can confirm your wire transfer. Please mark as [ND2010 Wire Transfer] in the title of your email.
|Beneficiary||Korean Nuclear Society
Nutopia Building, 4th floor
342-1, Jangdae-dong, Daejeon, 305-308, Korea
|Bank Name||Woori Bank|
|Branch||Seoul, Korea |
1-203, Hoehyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, 100-792, Korea
|Account No.||1081-800-459014 (for International Participants)|
|1005-701-613361 (for Korean Participants)|
Inclusions of Registration Fees
- General/Student Participants: Admission to all sessions, Conference books, Welcome reception, Conference banquet, and Excursion
- Spouse Participants: Welcome reception, Conference banquet, and Excursion
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All refunds will be made after the conference for administrative reasons.
- Before March 15, 2010: Full Refund (Bank charges will be deducted from the refunded amount.)
- Before April 15, 2010: Refund 50% of the registration fee
- April 16, 2010 and after: No refund