Ninth Announcement: April 9, 2010
We would like to provide you with important details for preparing your Oral and Poster Presentations. Please take the time to read the following guidelines when creating your presentation.
1. Please bring your presentation material in Microsoft PowerPoint (MAC is not supported) or PDF format. CD-R or memory sticks are the preferred storage media from which your presentation material is displayed.
2. If you wish to copy your presentation file to the session room laptop, we recommend that you do so in the A.M. before the beginning of your session. You may also be able to copy your file to the laptop during the scheduled break.
3. If you wish to use your own laptop for presentation, please advise our staff who will be there to help you with your oral presentation set-up. The staff will be easy to spot as they will be dressed in staff shorts. There are only 220 volt two round-prong power outlets available in the room, so please bring your own adapter plugs with you.
4. Please label your PowerPoint file with the abstract number, last name and first name as shown in the following example; abstractnumber_last_name.ppt
5. Please provide your session Chair with a short (half page or less) description of yourself and the scope of your presentation which the chair will use for introduction.
6. All oral presentations are allocated a time slot of 20 minutes including discussions. Those who are presenting by invitation will be given a total of 20 ~ 30 minutes with discussions depending on the charateristics of the corresponding session.
1. Poster boards will be located on the 3rd floor of the building. Your allocated poster number will be listed in the Conference Program provided on the ND2010 homepage (www.ND2010.org) or in the final program which you will receive at the registration desk. Please ensure that your poster is displayed on the correct poster board.
2. Please display your poster between 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm on your poster presentation day.
3. Please stand near your poster between 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm for presentation, discussion, and Q & A.
4. Please be sure to take your poster clips from the desk in front of the poster boards.
5. Poster boards generally support the poster size of 90(width)x120(height) cm, however, if you require a larger size for your poster presentation, the board can be extended to fit the poster size up to 90(width) x 160(height) cm.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com).